This is a beautifully made shop display box, with a curved glass opening front and mirror.
It has 3 glass shelves and the front can be opened from the back or front.
Made by S. Mawson & Sons Limited in the early 1900s - who traded in Aldersgate, EC1 London until 1940 when the firm rebranded to Maws Pharmacy Suppliers and moved to Barnet in the north of the city.
Please see the picture for the stamp on the back.
A lovely traditional British antique!
Please fill in the information below